|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
All three Stone boys are prepubescent children with brown hair and each of them seems to each a different cowboy clothing.
- Eastwood: Wearing a cowboy hat, a poncho, brown pants and boots.
- Norris: Wearing a cowboy hat, a blue jacket, black pants and brown boots.
- Billy Jack: Wearing a cowboy hat, a long tan jacket, red collar shirt, blue pants and brown boots.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
After the gang defeated the Evil Entity and created a different Crystal Cove, they first encountered Stone and Nettles and surprised to see they had four kids. They non-chalantly said they were going to the beach and Nettles reminded Daphne Blake that she was babysitting the next night; according to Stone, Eastwood, Norris and Billy all have to be in bed by 8:00pm while their sister could stay up as much as she wants on account of her being more adorable than her brothers.
- It's obvious that the Stone boys are named after three famous cowboy-themed men:
- Clint Eastwood.
- Chuck Norris
- Billy Jack (Tom Laughlin).
- Lynda Carter is probably named after the actress (known for her role on television as Wonder Woman).