|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Egypt and Sherwood Forest is the eighth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
The contestants do a "touch the tip of the pyramid" race and a camel race in Egypt; and an armored foot race and a "princess rescue contest" in Sherwood Forest.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Scooby-Dum|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
- England, Sherwood Forest
- Final score
- Scoobys: 90 (gold)
- Rottens: 80 (silver)
- Yogis: 55 (bronze)
- The Laff-A-Lympics was previously held in England in Acapulco and England.
- This is the sixth episode not to feature Cindy Bear.
- Mr. Creepley's eyes are seen in this episode.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When the Scoobys cheer after being announced at the beginning of the episode, Speed Buggy disappears.
- At the beginning of the race up the pyramid, Orful Octopus's vest is light blue instead of green.
- Right at the end of the foot race in Sherwood Forest, Scooby cheers among the Scoobys when he was just in it.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Even though the Really Rottens finished second with 80 points and the Yogi Yahooeys finished third with 55 points, Doggie Daddy ends up with the silver medal and Dread Baron the bronze.
In other languages
|Greek||Αίγυπτος και Δάσος του Σέργουντ, Αγγλία||Egypt and Sherwood Forest, England|