|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
Emma Gale is a young violinist.
She is a young Caucasian female with long brown hair.
She is friendly to her competitors on the TV talent contest, even though her family needs the prize money to keep their farm.
Skills and abilities
She is a highly skilled violinist, able to play complex pieces while jumping around on stage and even playing a violin that rested on her back.
Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright
She was a contestant on Talent Star, under threat by the Phantom who wanted Chrissy Damon to win the contest, and she volunteered as bait to help capture him. In the end Blake and Jones threw the contest in her favor by telling lame dog puns, so Emma won.
- DTV20. Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright
- There is a book called Unmasqued: An Erotic Novel of The Phantom of The Opera and the author is Colette Gale. The first name went to Colette and the second to Emma and her family.
- Emma's first name may be a tribute to Emmy Rossum, who starred in the 2005 movie Phantom of the Opera.
- Emma's movements and effects resembles to Lindsey Stirling; a violinist who makes videos on Youtube.
- Emma's first piece is Movement 1. "Allegro non molto" from Vivaldi's Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, RV 297, "L'inverno", commonly known as "Winter", from his famous violin concerto set known as "The Four Seasons". Neither of Emma's pieces are listed in the credits.