|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Ghost of All Comedy (final appearance)(accomplice's disguise)
- Accomplice (single appearance)
- Concession girl (single appearance)
- Essanay Theatre
- City dump
- Bucket (movie theater screen)
- Ladder (moive theater screen)
- Ghost of All Comedy's foolstick
- Trash cans
- Banana peel
- Banana cream pie
- The Mystery Machine
- Garbage truck
|Professor Langdon||He said comedy is timeless, it lives forever like a spirit.|
| Accomplice as the Ghost of All Comedy|
|To steal valuable films.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Scooby is revealed to be three-years-old, which in dog years would be in his early thirties.
- Within the comic universe, this story proves that Scooby still can't talk in complete sentences outside of his thought bubbles, when he tries to communicate with an apartment owner he talks like a Pokémon (which he had been doing since the beginning of Western Publishing's run).
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- Scooby's Charlie Canine act is a parody of silent film star Charlie Chaplin.
- On page 2, panel 2, Scooby's nose is brown.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.