|This needs a stretch.|
- This article is about the episode. For the game show, see For Letter or Worse.
Inser details here.
- Davie the Letter Guy (single appearance)
- Brainy Bunch (single appearance)
- Ghost of Al Cabone (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Pop O'Conner (single appearance)(disguise)/
- The Great Mel (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Prestina (single appearance)
- Announcer (only time heard)
- Station manager (single appearance)
- Al Cabone (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Red Herring (photograph)
|Great Mel||He was angry that he was not hired by HBTV.|
|Pop O'Conner||His career was ruined when the radio station was turned into the current TV station.|
|Prestina||She was unhappy that her show was cancelled.|
|Prestina as the Ghost of Al Cabone, as well as, Pop O'Conner and the Great Mel||Revenge against Davie the Letter Guy who took her timeslot with his own show, cancelling her own and then to add insult to injury, became his assistant.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Christina Lange||Velma Dinkley|
|Kellie Martin||Daphne Blake|
|Carl Steven||Freddie Jones|
|Kath Soucie|| Prestina|
|B.J. Ward||Betsy Brainy|
|Frank Welker|| Ghost of Al Cabone|
- This is the first episode not to feature Red Herring in the flesh; Daphne points this out to Freddie while 'breaking the fourth wall', no less.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- One of the kids in the background, strongly resembles Shaggy.
In other languages
|Greek||Γράμμα ή Βουτιά||Letter or Dive|
|Polish||Literka albo wpadka||A letter or a fall|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 2 DVD released by Warner Home Video on July 19, 2005.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 1st Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 19, 2008.
Shaggy: (narration) We were all in the audience of our favourite TV show, For Letter or Worse. And I was sharing a snack with a pup named Scooby-Doo.
Station manager: But Prestina didn't seem upset about losing her job.
Shaggy: Like, I knew we could win. But I couldn't have done it without a little help from a pup named...