|This needs a stretch.|
- This article is about the episode. For the game show, see For Letter or Worse.
Insert details here.
- Davie the Letter Guy (single appearance)
- Brainy Bunch (single appearance)
- Ghost of Al Cabone (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Pop O'Conner (single appearance)(disguise)/
- The Great Mel (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Prestina (single appearance)
- Announcer (only time heard)
- Station manager (single appearance)
- Al Cabone (single appearance)(flashback only)
- Red Herring (photograph)
|Great Mel||He was angry that he was not hired by HBTV.|
|Pop O'Conner||His career was ruined when the radio station was turned into the current TV station.|
|Prestina||She was unhappy that her show was cancelled.|
|Prestina as the Ghost of Al Cabone, as well as, Pop O'Conner and the Great Mel||Revenge against Davie the Letter Guy who took her timeslot with his own show, cancelling her own and then to add insult to injury, became his assistant.|
- This is the first episode not to feature Red Herring in the flesh; Daphne points this out to Freddie while breaking the fourth wall, no less.
- This is the first episode not to have a chase song, and it's also the only non-season 3 episode not to have one.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- One of the kids in the background strongly resembles Shaggy.
- The rings Prestina wears are used to connect her to her two human disguises, Pop O'Conner and the Great Mel, since they also wore them. Why would she wear her rings while in disguise, since they served no purpose other than acting as hints to her true identity?
- There is no explanation for how the ghost of Al Cabone can fly.
In other languages
|Greek||Γράμμα ή Βουτιά||Letter or Dive|
|Polish||Literka albo wpadka||A letter or a fall|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 2 DVD released by Warner Home Video on July 19, 2005.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 1st Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 19, 2008.
Shaggy: (narration) We were all in the audience of our favourite TV show, For Letter or Worse. And I was sharing a snack with a pup named Scooby-Doo.
Station manager: But Prestina didn't seem upset about losing her job.
Shaggy: Like, I knew we could win. But I couldn't have done it without a little help from a pup named...