- This article is about Fred Jones in the TV series, Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! For other incarnations, see Fred Jones (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Personality is incomplete.
* History is incomplete.
Fred is a tall, broad-shouldered teenaged male, with blond hair. He wears a white sweater over a blue shirt, topped off with an orange ascot, along with blue pants, and brown shoes.
He is always ready to solve a mystery whenever the chance comes up, and expects the others to follow his lead, getting annoyed when they put their own personal ambitions ahead of a case.
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
Insert details here.
- Being in charge, Fred was considered the cornerstone of the gang and was the first to be redeveloped, with his personality being based on a young Gene Wilder, particularly in the film, Young Frankenstein, turning Fred into someone very controlling and serious in his work.
- Unlike other incarnations, Fred is the tallest in the group, being slightly taller than Shaggy.
- Fred is the first member of the gang to have a family member in an episode.
In other languages