Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
French Riviera and New Zealand is the fourth episode of the second season of Laff-A-Lympics, the twentieth episode overall.
The contestants do a soapbox derby and a free-flight kite contest on the French Riviera; then an ostrich race and a mud-puddle tug-of-war in New Zealand.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Scooby-Dum|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
|Henry Corden||Fred Flintstone|
- Fred Flintstone
- French Riviera
- New Zealand
- Final results
- Scoobys: 90 (gold)
- Yogis: 70 (silver)
- Rottens: 40 (bronze)
- Absences (it should be noted however that presumably these are mistakes and from an in-universe perspective they likely would be there):
- Unlike other episodes, Fred is without his best friend, Barney Rubble.
- Mildew keeps a spare hat in his jacket.
- The last episode to feature a contest with all members from each team was the longboat race in Hawaii and Norway.
- Grape Ape who only seems to be able to say his own name, managed to say "Okie dokie".
- Mildew has been so traumatised by the events of the episode that by the end he's in a straightjacket.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Just before Fred buries his head in the ground, the ostrich's eyes turn purple, the same colour as his fur.
- As Fred is talking with his head in the ground, one of the triangle's on his clothes disappears a couple of times.
- As Senior and Junior Creepley are unloading the rubber cement, the latter's hair is blonde instead of dusty brown.
- On the diagram Fred is using to illustrate the upcoming tug-of-war, the Yogis' name has an apostrophe making it look like it was referring to Yogi himself and not the team.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Members of each team disappear and reappear randomly. The following is list these occurrences (not counting the aforementioned absences):
- Speedy isn't the only one not to appear in the tug-of-war contest, a contest supposed to have every member of each team involved. Boo-Boo is missing from the Yogis, and Shaggy and Dee Dee are missing from the Scoobys. Mumbly also only appears in a couple of scenes.