|This needs a stretch.|
A reporter desperate for a story asks to ride along with the gang. A case soon turns up where a monster seems to be coming to life from a painting and stealing things from stores near the gallery.
Insert details here.
- Monster painting (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ryan (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Julie (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Ryan's editor (single appearance)
- Firemen (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Surgeon (single appearance)
- Jewelry store owner (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)
- New Kirk City
- New Kirk City Daily News newspaper
- The Mystery Machine
- Julie's SUV
|Ryan||He desperately needed an exciting story so that he could get off of dull society assignments.|
|Julie||She wanted to help her brother Ryan get a mysterious story for his paper.|
|Female artist||Everyone believed that it was her painting that had been coming alive to steal stuff, but she denied it.|
|George Ogilve||He hung around the Andrew´s Art Gallery and waited for developments in the case.|
|Ryan and Julie||To get a good story for Ryan's paper.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #69 (May 2016).