Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the restaurant. For the its dessert namesake, see Fruitmeir's (dessert).
- Blonde waitress
- Dark-haired waitress
- Franklin Fruitmeir (owner)
- Former employees
The restaurant has a clown theme. The owner always dresses as a clown and makes things out of balloons. Some of the waitresses wear extra makeup to look a bit like clowns also. They also wear a hat that looks like a cup of Fruitmeir's dessert.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- There's clearly something dodgy going on, as Franklin doesn't even know what his own dessert is made of, and the large storage room in the back of Fruitmeir's contains six barrels with radiation symbols on them, and many more smaller containers with that symbol.
- While Fruitmeir only appeared in the first episode, the restaurant is seen and mentioned several times after that, usually as collateral damage from a monster attack.