|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- George Jetson (single appearance)
- Elroy Jetson (final appearance)
- Judy Jetson (single appearance)
- Jane Jetson (single appearance)
- Astro (single appearance)
- Rosie (single appearance)
- Mr. Spacely (single appearance)
- Mr. Cogswell (single appearance)
- Space-Age Specter (single appearance)(disguises of Elroy's robot)
- Elroy Jetson's remote-controlled robot (only appearance; destroyed)
- Grumpy Ghost of Grizzly Grotto (final time mentioned)
- Dino (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Fred Flintstone (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Wilma Flintstone (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Barney Rubble (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Betty Rubble (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Professor Albert Einstone (mentioned)
- Hamstersaurus (final appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Space Age
- Stone Age
- Bedrock (flashback only)
- Present day
- Grizzly Grotto (mentioned)
- Jetson flying car
|Mr. Cogswell||To put his long-standing rival, Mr. Spacely, out of business.|
|Elroy Jetson controlling robot as the Space-Age Specter||He was feeling neglected at home after his dad was spending too much time at the office.|
- If Scooby and Shaggy acknowledged seeing Elroy in The Toys from Tomorrow in Marvel Comics' Laff-a-Lympics #11, then this would be his second appearance (if that story still counts as canon).
- Albert Einstone and Tim Edistone are prehistoric counterparts of Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison, respectively.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Cartoon characters have a seemingly perpetual life-span, but no living being would still survive beyond the Stone Age like the hamstersaurus did. Unless the time machine sent itself into the future.