|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- George Jetson (single appearance)
- Elroy Jetson (final appearance)
- Judy Jetson (single appearance)
- Jane Jetson (single appearance)
- Astro (single appearance)
- Rosie (single appearance)
- Mr. Spacely (single appearance)
- Mr. Cogswell (single appearance)
- Space-Age Specter (single appearance)(disguises of Elroy's robot)
- Elroy Jetson's remote-controlled robot (only appearance; destroyed)
- Grumpy Ghost of Grizzly Grotto (final time mentioned)
- Dino (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Fred Flintstone (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Wilma Flintstone (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Barney Rubble (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Betty Rubble (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Professor Albert Einstone (mentioned)
- Hamstersaurus (final appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Space Age
- Stone Age
- Bedrock (flashback only)
- Modern Age
- Grizzly Grotto (mentioned)
- Jetson flying car
|Mr. Cogswell||To put his long-standing rival, Mr. Spacely, out of business.|
|Elroy Jetson controlling robot as the Space-Age Specter||He was feeling neglected at home after his dad was spending too much time at the office.|
- If Scooby and Shaggy acknowledged seeing Elroy in Marvel Comics' Laff-a-Lympics story, The Toys from Tomorrow, then this would be his second appearance (if that story still counts as canon).
- Jane notes that Astro and Scooby sound alike; this is because they were both voiced by Don Messick in their respective cartoons.
- Albert Einstone and Tim Edistone are prehistoric counterparts of Albert Einstein and Thomas Edison, respectively.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Cartoon characters have a seemingly perpetual life-span, but no living being would still survive beyond the Stone Age like the hamstersaurus did. Unless the time machine sent itself into the future.
- When the gang eventually get to the present, the Grumpy Ghost of Grizzly Grotto isn't actually on any of the panels, and neither of the two men with the police officer seem to be the Grumpy Ghost either.