|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- George Jetson (single appearance)
- Elroy Jetson (final appearance)
- Judy Jetson (single appearance)
- Jane Jetson (single appearance)
- Astro (single appearance)
- Rosie (single appearance)
- Cosmo Spacely (single appearance)
- Mr. Cogswell (single appearance)
- Space-Age Specter (single appearance)(disguises of Elroy's robot)
- Elroy Jetson's remote-controlled robot (only appearance; destroyed)
- Grumpy Ghost of Grizzly Grotto (final time mentioned)
- Dino (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Fred Flintstone (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Wilma Flintstone (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Barney Rubble (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Betty Rubble (flashback only)(no lines)(cameo)
- Professor Alfred Einstone (mentioned)
- Hamstersaurus (final appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Space Age
- Stone Age
- Bedrock (flashback only)
- Modern Age
- Grizzly Grotto (mentioned)
- Jetson flying car
|Mr. Cogswell||To put his long-standing rival, Mr. Spacely, out of business.|
|Elroy Jetson controlling robot as the Space-Age Specter||He was feeling neglected at home after his dad was spending too much time at the office.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Sholly Fisch
- Artist: Scott Jeralds
- Colorist: Wendy Broome
- Letterer: Saida Temofonte
- Cover artists: Dario Brizuela with Franco Riesco
- Assistant editor: Jessica Chen
- Editor: Kristy Quinn
- This story marks the first appearance of the Jetsons characters (besides George and Astro, who appeared at the end of the previous issue's story and Elroy, who appeared in The Toys from Tomorrow) in a comic book since the cancellation of The Flintstones and the Jetsons sixteen years earlier.
- If Scooby and Shaggy acknowledged seeing Elroy in Marvel Comics' Laff-a-Lympics story, The Toys from Tomorrow, then this would be his second appearance (if that story still counts as canon).
- Jane notes that Astro and Scooby sound alike; this is because they were both voiced by Don Messick in their respective cartoons.
- Alfred Einstone is a prehistoric parody of Albert Einstein.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Cartoon characters have a seemingly perpetual life-span, but no living being would still survive beyond the Stone Age like the hamstersaurus did. Unless they the used time machine to send them themselves into the future.
- George mentions that there are no time machines in his family's time. However, George used time machines in Gold Key's The Jetsons #19 and Marvel Comics' The Flintstones #4 and Laff-a-Lympics #11. Also, Elroy built a time machine in the made-for-TV movie The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones.
- When the gang eventually get to the present, the Grumpy Ghost of Grizzly Grotto isn't actually on any of the panels, and neither of the two men with the police officer seem to be the Grumpy Ghost either.