- This article is about the original incarnation of the Ghost of Captain Cutler. For other incarnations, see Ghost of Captain Cutler (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch.|
* History needs greater details.
* Gold Key adapation.
Insert details here.
Powers and abilities
He left footprints wherever he went, as a result of the glowing seaweed.
As the story went, during one dark, foggy night, Captain Cutler collided with a yacht, following his ship down to the ocean floor. After a while, he began to haunt Rocky Point Beach, to take his revenge to the yachts at the marina by making them disappear.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
It was revealed that he was still alive and he and his wife faked his death so that they would steal the yachts and sell them.
- The case was retold, from Cutler's point-of-view.
Insert details here. (Those Meddling Kids)
Gold Key Comics adaptation
Insert details here. (The Ghostly Sea Diver)
- The model sheet of the Ghost of Captain Cutler refers to him as just "Ghost Diver".
- The Ghost of Captain Cutler was unique as it was the person disguised as his own ghost.
- He is also unique as the only villain that Shaggy figures out before Velma, as it was he who realized who it was.
- A profile on the Ghost of Captain Cutler is feature in DC Comics' Scooby-Doo! #74 in the story, Who's Who In Scooby-Doo. It is referred to as Cutler's Ghost.