- This page is for the original incarnation of the Ghost of Captain Cutler. For other incarnations, see Ghost of Captain Cutler (disambiguation).
|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|Ghost of Captain Cutler|
|Motive||To steal boats|
|First appearance||SDWAY: A Clue For Scooby Doo|
Captain Cutler was dressed in a glowing light green deep sea diving suit that was covered in a type of glowing seaweed found only around the Graveyard of Ships.
Being in a diving suit, but all glowing; he was thought of being a real ghost.
Powers and abilities
He leaves footprints wherever he goes as a result of the glowing seaweed.
Captain Cutler's Ghost was the "ghost" of Captain Cutler who on one dark, foggy night collided with a yacht and followed his ship down to the ocean floor. After a while he began to haunt Rocky Point Beach and take his revenge to the yachts at the marina by making them disappear.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
It was revealed that he was still alive and he and his wife faked his death so that they would steal the yachts and sell them. (A Clue For Scooby Doo)
Scooby-Doo! (DC Comics)
The case of Cutler was from his point of view. (Those Meddling Kids)
- The case was retold, from Cutler's point-of-view.
Insert details here. (Those Meddling Kids)
The case was retold. (The Ghostly Sea Diver)
- The Ghost of Captain Cutler was unique as it was the person disguised as his own ghost.
- He is also unique as the only villain that Shaggy figures out before Velma, as it was he who realized who it was.
- A profile on the Ghost of Captain Cutler is feature in DC Comics' Scooby-Doo! #74 in the story, Who's Who In Scooby-Doo. It is referred to as Cutler's Ghost.