|This needs a stretch.|
* History is incomplete.
* Gold Key adaptation.
- This article is about the Ghost of Redbeard from standard animated continuity. For other incarnations, see Ghost of Redbeard (disambiguation).
Redbeard's Ghost resembled a middle-aged Caucasian male, with a red beard, hence the name. He wore a black pirate hat with a skull and crossbones, a red coat with a pink interior, pink pants, and brown boots.
He embraced the pirate role, including taking prisoners and chaining them up, threatening death, or forcing them to cook for him.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Magnus's business was losing profit, so he stole his own cargo for the insurance, while disguised as the ghost of the legendary Redbeard, with two henchmen disguised as his crewmen. He was foiled by Mystery Inc..
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- 114. Go Away Ghost Ship
- DTV22. Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy (flashback, no lines)
Gold Key Comics adaptation
- He wore blue, instead of red, in the Gold Key comic. Also, due to comics having different standards than cartoons, he could be physically violent, which he demonstrated by punching Shaggy in the eye.
- In a crossover with Batman: The Brave and the Bold, the costume is seen along with those of other classic Scooby-Doo villains.