Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
The Ghost Witch makes a home for herself in a new apartment building in the area, scaring away any other tenants.
Insert details here.
- Mr. Woodcrest (single appearance)
- Ghost Witch (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Hired criminal (single appearance)
- Frank (single appearance)
- S. Crow (single appearance)
- Sheriff (single appearance)(no lines)
- Emma Cox (final appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Firefighter (single appearance)
- Hotel (flashback only)(destroyed)
- Apartment building
- Shaggy's bedroom
- S. Crow Realtor
|Emma Cox||She didn't leave her hotel's apartment, and put a curse on Mr. Woodcrest.|
| Unnamed hired criminal as the Ghost Witch|
|So that Mr. Woodcrest would sell the apartment house to Mr. Crow at a low price.|
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs oddities
- Nothing was mentioned about Emma Cox living in a hotel in A Moving Experience, it just looked like an apartment building.
- Fred goes to Shaggy's place at 3 am, still in his pyjamas.