- This article is about the episode. For the character namesakes, see Ghosts of the Ancient Astronauts.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Ghosts of the Ancient Astronauts is the sixth episode of The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries.
The kids are on a South American expedition with Velma's uncle, Professor Cosmo Dinkley, to recover the Celestial Orb, a baseball-sized ruby, that has a map to the Lost Temple of Sirius. The temple is believed to have been built by the ancient astronauts and filled with secrets and treasure. It soon seems that they are not the only ones searching; Professor Dinkley's ex-assistant Harriet Mullins is lurking in the background, waiting to steal the orb.
Insert details here.
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo Detective Agency
- Fred Jones
- Velma Dinkley
- Harriet Mullins (single appearance)
- Harriet Mullins's associate (single appearance)
- Jocko (single appearance)
- Abdul (single appearance)
- Punjab (single appearance)
- Zombies (single appearance)
- Snakes (single appearance)(no lines)
|Harriet Mullins and her associate||To find the Lost Temple of Sirius and steal the treasure.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Frank Welker||Fred Jones|
|Marla Frumkin||Velma Dinkley|
|Hal Smith||Harriet Mullins's associate|
- This is the second episode of The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries that Fred and Velma appeared together, with the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency.
- The Mystery Machine doesn't appear in this episode.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When holding Shaggy and Scooby, Fred's shirt is white, instead of blue.
- Near the beginning of the episode when they're on the ship, the detail in Fred's shoes are missing.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Τα Φαντάσματα των Αρχαίων Αστροναυτών||The Ghosts of the Ancient Astronauts|
|French||Les Astronautes Antiques||The Ancient Astronauts|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales Around the World DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 12, 2012. Counted as 'two' episodes.