|This needs a stretch.|
Giant Problems is the twentieth episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Daphne brings the gang to Ireland to visit an ancient Blake family castle. As the gang becomes enchanted by the magical emerald isle, an angry, rampaging giant makes them reconsider just how wonderful all the old myths and legends really are.
Insert details here.
- Giant (single appearance)(no lines)(main story and flashback)(robot)
- Colin McQuaid (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Boy (single appearance)
- Truck owner (single appearance)
- Mrs. Blake (mentioned)
- Huge McFinn (single appearance)(portrait)(deceased)
- Sheep (single appearance)(no lines)
- Leprechaun (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- United States (mentioned)
- Toy truck
- Crow beans
- Truck (destroyed)
- The Mystery Machine
|Young Aengus||As the castle's caretaker he could know about the secret passage way that leads to the giant's lair.|
|Colin McQuaid||He tried to scare the gang with the legend of the castle's giant.|
|Colin McQuaid as the Giant||To destroy the castle to make way for his amusement park.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Tom Konkle|| Irish guy|
|Nolan North|| Colin McQuaid|
|Fred Tatasciore|| Giant|
- Daphne has Irish ancestors, which is similar to her original incarnation having Scottish ancestors in the direct-to-video film, Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster.
- Velma Dinkley doesn't understand Irish accents.
- Disguises: None
- Daphneism: Talking Irish.
- ↑ "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! : Giant Problems". Zap2it. Retrieved March 4, 2016.
- ↑ Liu, Ed (March 6, 2016). "CLIP: Cartoon Network Premieres for March 7, 2016: “We Bare Bears,” “Clarence,” “Regular Show,” & More". Toonzone. Retrieved March 13, 2016.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Be Cold, Scooby-Doo!|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes