|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Secret Six (final appearance)(no lines)
- Mr. B (final appearance)
- General Niedermeyer (single appearance)
- Travis Knox (single appearance)
- Sue Krose (single appearance)
- Gold Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Drill Sergeant Payne's disguise)
- Drill Sergeant Payne (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous guards (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- P.A. announcer (only time heard)
|Travis Knox||Claims the land is his.|
|Sue Krose||The hourly explosions threaten her Gold-Ade factory.|
|General Niedermeyer||Sneaking around in the secret development lab.|
|Drill Sergeant Payne as the Gold Monster||To get out of Fort Knox and take over the Gold-Ade factory.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Pressing On"||Credits||Relient K||N/A|
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10-11, 2013).
- The name "Sue Krose" is appropriate for the maker of a sugary soda.
- The tank the gold monster is in as he corners Shaggy and Scooby, is a Tiger tank made and used by Germany during World War ll.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When the Gold Monster is caught and unmasked, Velma's legs under her skirt are entirely missing.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Interstingly enough, Crissie, mother of the Secret Six, is missing. She's likely still on their farm from Farmed & Dangerous.
- When turned to gold, 14-Karat's pose changes.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Gentlemen, Start Your Monsters!|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|