|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang faces a Witch Hunter.
Insert details here.
- Janitor (single appearance)
- Professor Mervis (single appearance)
- Student (single appearance)
- Witch Hunter (single appearance)(no lines)(student's disguise)
- Scientists (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
|Janitor||Claimed that he created the hologram technology and that all the other contestants are frauds.|
| Student as the Witch Hunter|
|To steal equipment from the technology fair.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #89 (January 2018).
Brett Lewis proves his Scoob chops with a twist to the old hologram use. The cleverness does not stop there. Mr. Lewis appoints a Witch Hunter as his ghost of the night. This seating I found particularly apropos given the nature of the witches hung at Salem and other shires. Generally speaking, witches practiced a primitive form of science. They were herb women who alleviated pains with the chemicals found in plants. The hunt for witches wasn't so much a rail against the occult but a particularly nasty pre-luddite rebellion that promoted superstition. The idea of a Witch Hunter sabotaging technology is fitting.
Anthony Williams and Dan Davis provide the highlights of the mystery. Their Mystery Incorporated is a little off-model in terms of their faces, but they capture their body language superbly. Just look on page four and note the classic Daphne pose. They also emphasize well the humor provided by Shag and Scoob.