|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Ghost of Chip Braverton (single appearance)(Dustin Wallswreath's disguise)
- Dustin Wallswreath (single appearance)
- Announcer (only time heard)
- Miscellaneous Gypsy Moths (single appearance)(no lines)
- Myles Kramer (single appearance)
- Maurice the Mothscot performer (single appearance)
- Chip Braverton (single appearance)(photograph and statue)(deceased)
- Jim McCoy (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Middleton Baseball Stadium
- Parking lot
- Announcers' booth
- Gypsy Moths Hall of Fame
- Jack Turner's office
|Dustin Wallswreath||He hadn't gotten over his stint on the team, and acted spooky at times.|
|Jack Turner||He stood to make a lot of money from selling the stadium.|
|Dustin Wallswreath as the Ghost of Chip Braverton||To get revenge for being cut from the team, ignoring the fact he was a lousy player.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Swing Batter Batter" (instrumental)||Written by Jake Monaco||Georgia and The Janasens||N/A|
- In this series, Daphne doesn't have any sisters. The previous counterpart in Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated had five, while the standard continuity version isn't known to have any siblings.
- This is the first time a monster is tricked by one of the gang's disguises (outside of a chase).
- This is first time in a Scooby-Doo cartoon series where Fred has Daphne split up with Shaggy and Scooby.
- Daphne Du Jour: Mascot cheering for the gang.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 1 - Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 4, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season, One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Poodle Justice|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|