Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Hawaii and Norway is the thirteenth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
- The teams do surfing and an outrigger race in Hawaii; then a Viking longboat race and a "long jump wearing snowshoes" in Norway.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Yogi Bear|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
- This is the ninth episode not to feature Cindy Bear, and the second not to feature Speed Buggy.
- Grape Ape, who only seems to be able to say his own name, manages to say "Aye aye" and "Sorry".
- Blue Falcon, Wally Gator and Daisy Mayhem, the participants of the long jump, accept the medals for their respective teams; the order of who finished the race is also equal to the order to the recipients of the gold, silver and bronze medals.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Babu's midrift is the same colour as his pants when the tidal wave sends him the wrong way and then after he makes it go the other way, but this time as a giant wave big enough to destroy all of Hawaii.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Brenda is missing from a couple of the Scoobys crowd cheering scenes.
- The announcer says that the longboat race contains all 45 members, but there are 42 and not all the members appear.