|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Hear No Evil is a story in Scooby-Doo! #62.
Millionaire J. Paul Hughes is haunted by the ghostly voice of his missing wife Melissa, a voice only he can hear.
Insert details here.
- Ghost of Melissa Hughes (single appearance)(projection)
- Melissa Hughes (single appearance)
- Luke Hughes (single appearance)
|Ralph||He used an experimental chameleon suit which gave him near-invisibility.|
| Melissa Hughes as her own ghost|
Luke Hughes as her accomplice
|To drive J. Paul Hughes insane and take over his company.|
- The names of the Hughes children, Luke and Laura, may be a reference to the famous couple on General Hospital in the late seventies.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or oddities
Earl Kress writes a splendid Scooby-Doo short that deviates from formula in that even Shaggy and Scoob do not believe they deal with a ghost. This disbelief leads to what looks to be an out of character moment, but Mr. Kress takes advantage of the fear readers feel when their heroes behave differently to surprise and reinforce the gang's warmth for each other.
John Delaney from highly recommended Adventures of the DCU brings his animated style once again to Scooby-Doo. He provides on-model stars, but the most striking of his artwork originates from the supporting cast.
- ↑ Ray Tate in [Line of Fire Reviews]