|This needs a stretch.|
- This page is about the comic-book story. For the fake monster, see High School Ghoul.
|High School Ghoul (story)|
|Release date||November 1999|
|Part of||Scooby-Doo #28|
|Previous||Last Of The Mugwumps|
|Next||Three Shears For Shaggy|
A ghost is haunting high-school lockers.
|High School Ghoul|
|Gang of Different Kids|
|Mr. Wiley, the Janitor||He seemed to want to provide help to the gang if they needed it. He had keys to all the lockers.|
|Mrs. Harpee||She did give the gang three days detention. She had a hostile attitude towards the students.|
|Mr. Wiley as the High School Ghoul||He hid stolen jewels in a locker but he had forgotten which one. He wanted the kids to be scared out of looking in their lockers while he searched.|
- The gang tries to go undercover and pretend they are high-school students; they discover how far they are from contemporary kids.
- The whole gang attended Coolsville High School for at least a portion of their high-school years, and they are recognized by an old teacher who tries to give them all detention. Velma Dinkley, Shaggy Rogers, and Daphne Blake also attended other high schools (Velma's school from The Spirit Spooked Sports Show, and Shaggy and Daphne's Central High from The Crazy Carnival Caper).
- Principal Weathers, Dex, and Anne-Marie appear again in Prom Fright.
- There is a perfect Scooby-Dooby doors chase when the gang runs from the Ghoul in and out of doors to the school hallway.