- This article is about the location in standard continuity. For the one in LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood, see Hollywood (LEGO). For the song, look here.
Hollywood is a district of Los Angeles, California, famous for its association with movie-making. The gang has been there on several occasions.
The Scooby-Doo Show
Scooby-Doo's cousin Scooby-Dee, a movie actress, was threatened there by the Phantom of Milo Booth.
Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (first series)
The Neon Phantom appeared at the Hollywood Bowl and cut out the electricity.
The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
The gang helped out as stunt doubles when the Gremlin threatened a movie set.
The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
The gang went on a Hollywood tour of Bananatoon Studios, and ran into the Monster Mutt.
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
The Faceless Phantom disrupted a movie being directed by Vincent Wong.
Scooby Goes Hollywood
Scooby-Doo tried to join various productions to get out of Saturday morning television.
- ↑ TSDS: The Chiller Diller Movie Thriller, season 2, episode 4.
- ↑ SD&SD (1st ver.): The Neon Phantom of the Roller Disco!, season 1, episode 4.
- ↑ TNSD&SDS: The Fall Dog, season 1, episode 110(a).
- ↑ TNSDMysteries: A Scarey Duel With a Cartoon Ghoul, season 1, episode 12(a).
- ↑ WNSD: Lights! Camera! Mayhem!, season 1, episode 12.
- ↑ Template:SG