|This needs a stretch.|
The gang are excited to watch a roller derby competition between the Spooky City Sensations vs. Boothville Battle Babes, but weren't expecting to take part! When the lone Roller Ghoul takes out two of the Sensations, Daphne and Velma take to the track to solve who this really is!
Insert details here.
- Skating rink owner (single appearance)
- Spooky City Sensations (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ghastly Ashley (single appearance)(no lines)
- Boothville Battle Babes (single appearance)(no lines)
- Honeydale Hornets (only time mentioned)
- Referee (single appearance)
- Announcer (single appearance)
|Boothville Battle Babes coach||To win the roller derby.|
|Vonnie Frump as the Roller Ghoul||To buy a skating rink, tearing it down to add the land for her construction co.|
- None known
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- DC's description of the story says that the gang take Daphne, but the story itself just says she's new to roller derby, not that she's been explicitly taken by the others.
- It's unknown if the Boothville mentioned in this story is the same one from the The Scooby-Doo Show episode, The Chiller Diller Movie Thriller. The same goes for Honeydale, which appeared in the The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode, The Bee Team.
- Fred and Velma are suddenly big roller derby fans.