|This needs a stretch.|
Hound of the Scoobyvilles is the first half of the third episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The kids are headed to Barkerville Hall, in Scotland, to figure out what is happening to the Barkerville sheep. Has the curse come true, has the Hound of the Barkervilles come, and is it Scooby, as all the town people believe?
Insert details here.
- Lord Barkerville (single appearance)
- Shepards (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Sheep (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
|Scooby-Doo||Under a curse.|
|Bentley as the Hound of the Barkervilles||To steal sheep.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
Hound of the Barkervilles
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North Kenney||Daphne Blake|
- This is the first episode Scrappy got scared while facing the hound and ran off.
- This episode is a reference to the famous Sherlock Holmes book The Hound of the Baskervilles.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When the hound comes at night and wakes everyone, Bentley's mouth is moving while Lord Barkerville is talking.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.