|This needs a stretch.|
Shaggy gets carried away by his imagination when he can't find his left shoe.
Insert details here.
- Left-shoe-stealing ghost (single appearance)(fantasy)
- Police officers (single appearance)(fantasy)
|Mr. and Mrs. Rogers||In Shaggy's imagination, their house was the place where the Left-Shoe Stealing Ghost and its employer were going into.|
|Mr. and Mrs. Pasko||In Shaggy's imagination, they worked all day in their general store, while everyone else was out walking around in their shoes.|
|In Shaggy's imagination, Mr. and Mrs. Pasko disguised themselves as Mr. and Mrs. Rogers and stole people's shoes to hold them for ransom.||In reality, Shaggy had simply misplaced his shoe in a pizza box.|
- It seems that Shaggy is accustomed to the idea that his life will be one monster plot after another, so much that he sees them everywhere.
- Shaggy is visiting home from some school where he has a winter break, and his parents refer to him as a teenager, which suggests this story is set early in his history.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #3 (January 2011).