Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Shaggy gets carried away by his imagination when he can't find his left shoe.
Insert details here.
- Mrs. Rogers (first comic appearance)
- Mr. Rogers (first comic appearance)
- Mr. Pasko (single appearance)
- Mrs. Pasko (single appearance)
- Left-shoe-stealing ghost (single appearance)(no lines)(fantasy)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(fantasy)
- Rogers home
- Shaggy's bedroom
- Living room
- Warehouse (fantasy)
- Mr. and Mrs. Pasko's general store (mentioned)
- Shaggy's bed
- Shaggy's alarm clock
- Shaggy's t-shirt
- Shaggy's pants
- Shaggy's socks
- Shaggy's right shoe
- Left shoes (fantasy)
- Shaggy's left shoe
|Mr. and Mrs. Rogers||In Shaggy's imagination, their house was the place where the Left-Shoe Stealing Ghost and its employer were going into.|
|Mr. and Mrs. Pasko||In Shaggy's imagination, they worked all day in their general store, while everyone else was out walking around in their shoes.|
|In Shaggy's imagination, Mr. and Mrs. Pasko disguised themselves as Mr. and Mrs. Rogers and stole people's shoes to hold them for ransom.||In reality, Shaggy had simply misplaced his shoe in a pizza box.|
- It seems that Shaggy is accustomed to the idea that his life will be one monster plot after another, so much that he sees them everywhere.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? #3 (January 2011).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Shaggy is visiting home from some school where he has a winter break, and his parents refer to him as a teenager, which suggests this story is set early in his history. Or continuity is just being ignored.
- Another continuity that is being ignored is that the fact that the gang is supposed to all come from Coolsville (as was mentioned in The Roswell Riddle, yet Shaggy implies that it would be impossible for them to see each other.