|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
When a ghost interrupts a historic international peace treaty between two warring nations, International Sneaky Service's top agent is brought in: Secret Squirrel. But he'll need help from professional ghost hunters: Mystery Inc.
Insert details here.
- Secret Squirrel (single appearance)
- Morocco Mole (single appearance)
- President of the United States (single appearance)
- Slobbovia representative (single appearance)
- Wildchaya representative (single appearance)
- Double-Q (single appearance)
- Ghost of King Leopold (single appearance)(Yellow Pinkie's disguise)
- Yellow Pinkie (single appearance)
- Sharks (single appearance)(no lines)
- Press (single appearance)(no lines)
- King Bob (only time mentioned)
- Dr. Dangit (only time mentioned)
- Masked Granny (only time mentioned)
- Mice (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- United States
- Slobbovia (mentioned)
- Wildechaya (mentioned)
- Yellow Pinkie's lair (destroyed)
- Secret Squirrel's wrist-mounted video communicator
- Shark tank
- Secret Squirrel's propeller gun
- Secret Squirrel's mice gun
- Secret Squirrel's bullet-proof coat
- Miniature anti-gravity rod (mentioned)
- King Leopold's anti-gravity cannon
- Emergency hot air balloon
- Scooby Snack
- The Mystery Machine
- Secret Squirrel's car
|Yellow Pinkie as the Ghost of King Leopold||To start a war.|
- In a Cartoon Network 1990's ID bumper, Velma and Morocco Mole appeared together, where they accidentally put on each other's glasses, which caused Velma to fall in love with him.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.