|This needs a stretch.|
India and Israel is the tenth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
The contestants do a tiger hunt and an elephant-back race in India; and wind-sail sand-sledding contest and a reed boat race in Israel.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Final score
- Scoobys: 35
- Yogis: 80
- Rottens: 40
- This is the seventh episode not to feature Cindy Bear.
- The Great Fondoo makes his elephant fly by getting it to rotate its trunk like a propeller. This may be a reference to Disney's Dumbo, who flew with his ears.
- Augie Doggie can't swim.
- Ciaro and the Himalayas are displayed on a map.
- The scenes in Israel confirm without a doubt that the Laff-A-Lympics are televised in-universe.
- Fred and Barney are referred to as "TV stars" 'breaking the fourth wall'.
- Only time the Scooby Doobies ever came in third place.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Blabber and Snooper are first introduced for the tiger hunt, Snooper's face is completely brown.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Taj Mahal is depicted once without its pool, and later with the front entrance turned away from it, and in a final aerial shot with a more correct view.
- Wally Gator appears cheering in the Yogis crowd after he had just helped Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy cross the to finish the elephant-back race. It's possible he quickly rejoined them, but that doesn't explain why the latter two couldn't.
- In the wind-sailing contest, the Teen Angels, riding with Tinker on Speed Buggy, claim that the Yogi Yahooeys' boat is stealing their wind. But with the wind behind them, and Speed Buggy behind the other boat, it should be the other way around.
- Yogi appears cheering along with the Yogis on the spectators boat of the first close-up when he's actually in the reed boat race.
- The announcer does not speak in the tiger hunt.