|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Lysander Demas (single appearance)
- Scary-looking man (single appearance)
- Major Portsmouth (single appearance)
- Feta cheese vendor (single appearance)
- Shop owner (single appearance)
- Historical Society of Athens security guard (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cyclops (Shaggy) (single appearance)(disguise)
- Minotaur (Fred) (single appearance)(disguise)
- Medusa (Daphne) (single appearance)(disguise)
- Cerberus (Scooby) (single appearance)(disguise)
- Hydra (Velma) (single appearance)(disguise)
|Major Portsmouth||He wanted evidence to show that Greek mythological monsters were real. He was never with the gang when the Centaur appeared.|
|Scary-looking man||Scary expression. Followed the gang but it turned out he was just trying to return Daphne's missing purse.|
|Susie Smythe as the Centaur||Wanted to be the one to discover Atlantis.|
|"Sahara"||Written by Nikos Bitzenis||Mikro|
- This is the fifth time, that Scooby and Shaggy go to Greece.
- This is the fourth time, that Daphne goes to Greece.
- This is the second time, that Fred and Velma go to Greece.
- A character suspected only for his looks who just wanted to return something was used before with the Gondolier in The Scooby-Doo Show episode A Menace in Venice.
- Velma twice implied that she is out of shape/fat in this episode due to her always panting and stretching out continually after running a fair distance and tells Daphne to remind her about getting a gym membership for Christmas.
- Velma fails to solve the mystery due to the fact she never met Susie Smythe beforehand (she disappeared before the gang arrived).
- The costumes that the gang used to stop the Centaur was a gorgon (Daphne), a minotaur (Fred), a hydra (Velma), a cyclops (Shaggy), and Cerberus (Scooby).
- Velma claims that the mystery doesn't count because they never met Susie and would have known if it was her if they did meet her.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby and Shaggy actually went to Atlantis in the Laff-a-Lympics episode, New Orleans and Atlantis.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Vacaciones en Grecia||Vacations in Greece|
|Greek||Ο Scooby Doo στην Ελλάδα||Scooby Doo in Greece|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 7 - Ghosts on the Go DVD released by Warner Home Video on November 8, 2005.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 2nd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 7, 2007.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|New Mexico, Old Monster|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Fright House of a Lighthouse|