|This needs a stretch.|
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo are being chased by the Plotter and his accomplices. Shaggy wishes that he had never met Mystery Inc., just before crashing through a rotten floor. While unconscious, he dreams of what the world would be like with no Mystery Inc.: overrun with costumed monsters who were never caught.
Insert details here.
- Plotter (single appearance)(Mr. Scamlin's disguise)
- Mr. Scamlin (single appearance)
- Spooky Space Kook (hallucination)
- Ghost of Mr. Hyde (hallucination)
- Ghost Clown (hallucination)
- Snow Ghost (hallucination)
- Phantom Shadow (hallucination)
- Swamp Witch (hallucination)
- Mummy of Ankha (hallucination)
- Ghostly Indian (hallucination)
- Creeper (hallucination)
- Ape Man of Forbidden Mountain (hallucination)
- Charlie the Haunted Robot (hallucination)
- Captain Cutler's Ghost (hallucination)
- Dracula (hallucination)
- Wax Phantom (hallucination)
- Caveman (hallucination)
- Witch Doctor (hallucination)
- Phantom of Vasquez Castle (hallucination)
- Black Knight Ghost (hallucination)
- One of the members of Zen Tuo's Scare Pair (hallucination)
- Headless Spector (hallucination)
- Redbeard's Ghost (hallucination)
- Wingford Falls
- Haunted house
- Town Square
- Plottersville (dream only)
- Haunted house (dream only)
- Old bridge (dream only)
- Library (dream only)
- Haley, Tilding, & Lom Savings Bank (dream only)
- School (dream only)
- Ravine (dream only)
|Mr. Scamlin as the Plotter||To get real estate to be bought by an amusement park.|
- Scooby-Doo had a similar experience in the The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo episode, It's a Wonderful Scoob.
- Scooby-Doo! 139 (December 2008).
- This plot follows the idea of It's a Wonderful Life, in which a man sees how bad things would be in his town if he had never been born.
- The villain, "The Plotter", is an echo of the villain in that movie, Mr. Potter.
- The town, Wingford Falls, is an echo of the setting for that movie, Bedford Falls.
- The new name of the town in Shaggy's dream might have been called Plottersville, which is an echo of the new name of Bedford Falls in the movie's protagonist, George's dream, Pottersville.
It's a Wonderful Xmas from Scooby-Scooby-Doooooooooooo. Shaggy takes a tumble while fleeing from an imaginatively conceived masquerade by Pope and McRae. His trip to la-la land has him dreaming a little dream where Mystery Inc. never existed.
Simmons takes a time-honored tradition through the magnifying glass of the sleuth. Despite being consistently scared witless--evidenced by hilarious wild takes from the Shagster, Shaggy quickly learns that it's preferable to a world over-run by flamboyant real estate scammers. Bonus bell ringing for Simmons having Shaggy solve the mystery that led him to the insight.