Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo are being chased by the Plotter and his accomplices. Shaggy wishes that he had never met Mystery Inc., just before crashing through a rotten floor. While unconscious, he dreams of what the world would be like with no Mystery Inc.: overrun with costumed monsters who were never caught.
Insert details here.
- Plotter (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Mr. Scamlin (single appearance)
- Various monsters in Shaggy's hallucination
- Spooky Space Kook
- Ghost of Mr. Hyde
- Phantom Shadow
- Mummy of Ankha
- Ghost Clown
- Ape Man of Forbidden Mountain
- Charlie The Haunted Robot
- Captain Cutler's Ghost
- Ghostly Indian on Horseback
- Wax Phantom
- Swamp Witch
- Witch Doctor
- Phantom of Vasquez Castle
- Black Knight Ghost
- One of the members of Zen Tuo's Scare Pair
- Headless Spector
- Redbeard's Ghost
|Mr. Scamlin||Shaggy and Scooby-Doo saw him shaking his fist and his cane and them in Shaggy's dream. The "For Sale" signs in Shaggy's dream and the one outside the place where Shaggy and Scooby-Doo fell down into before Shaggy had his dream revealed him to by a real-estate broker.|
|Mr. Scamlin as the Plotter||To get real estate to be bought by an amusement park.|
- Wingford Falls
- Haunted house
- Town Square
- Plottersville (the name of the town in Shaggy's dream)
- Haunted house
- Old bridge
- Haley, Tilding, & Lom Savings Bank
- This plot follows the idea of It's a Wonderful Life, in which a man sees how bad things would be in his town if he had never been born.
- The villain, "The Plotter", is an echo of the villain in that movie, Mr. Potter.
- The town, Wingford Falls, is an echo of the setting for that movie, Bedford Falls.
- The new name of the town in Shaggy's dream might have been called Plottersville, which is an echo of the new name of Bedford Falls in the movie's protagonist, George's dream, Pottersville.
- Scooby-Doo had a similar experience in the The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo episode, It's a Wonderful Scoob.
It's a Wonderful Xmas from Scooby-Scooby-Doooooooooooo. Shaggy takes a tumble while fleeing from an imaginatively conceived masquerade by Pope and McRae. His trip to la-la land has him dreaming a little dream where Mystery Inc. never existed.
Simmons takes a time-honored tradition through the magnifying glass of the sleuth. Despite being consistently scared witless--evidenced by hilarious wild takes from the Shagster, Shaggy quickly learns that it's preferable to a world over-run by flamboyant real estate scammers. Bonus bell ringing for Simmons having Shaggy solve the mystery that led him to the insight.