|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Italy is a center of history and culture in Europe. The gang has been there on several occasions.
The contestants did a motor scooter race and a gondola race there. (Italy and Kitty Hawk, North Carolina)
The Scooby-Doo Show
The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show
Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
Scooby-Doo! (DC Comics)
The gang traveled to Venice, Italy and discovered that the Phantom of the Canals had been driving off all the tourists.
The gang went to a museum and caught a jewel thief dressed as a devil on horseback, but couldn't recover the loot. (Scooby-Doo in The Dragon's Eye, Part 3, Beat The Devil)
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- The Scooby-Doo Show
- 313. A Menace in Venice
- The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show
- 109a. Et Tu, Scoob?
- DTV4. Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase (video game)
- Scooby-Doo! (DC Comics)
- #56(b). The Italian Hellion
- #61(b). Scooby-Doo in The Dragon's Eye, Part 3, Beat The Devil
- #100(a). The Trial Of The Century!
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?