|This needs a stretch.|
Usually, Shaggy and Scooby are the ones running scared, so the mystery’s even more mysterious when Velma’s being hounded by a courtroom creature her teammates can’t see! Velma’s not the type to cry wolf (or “werewolf,” for that matter), so what’s going on? Is she imagining things? Is it a scheme to ruin her reputation as a ghost hunter? Or is Velma being haunted—for real? Jinkies!
Insert details here.
- Judge (single appearance)
- Ghost judge (single appearance)(no lines)(projection)
- Rob Felony (single appearance)
- Ms. Shyster (single appearance)
- Jury (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Bailiff (single appearance)
|Rob Felony||If the jury think Velma is crazy, they wouldn't believe her and he would go free.|
|Rob Felony and Ms. Shyster using a projection to create the Ghost judge||To make Velma look crazy so the jury don't believe her and Rob would go free.|