John DiMaggio is an American voice actor and comedian, best known for the role of Bender in Futurama (also starring Billy West, Lauren Tom and Phil LaMarr), Jake the Dog on Adventure Time, Dr. Drakken on Kim Possible, and Aquaman on Batman: The Brave and the Bold (starring Diedrich Bader). In 2014, he executive produced and co-wrote I Know That Voice, a documentary about voice acting, with interviews from DiMaggio and other voice actors.
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Main article(s): What's New, Scooby-Doo?
|4. Big Scare in the Big Easy|| Taylor Leland|
|8. The San Franpsycho||San Franpsycho|
|11. Large Dragon at Large|| Glasburgh Dragon (credited as "Dragon")|
|4. Wrestle Maniacs|| Malachi Crunch|
|11. Gentlemen, Start Your Monsters!||Mike Fury|
Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
- Main article(s): Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
|7. Don't Feed the Animals||Bruce|
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! Abracadabra-Doo
|Amos the Groundskeeper|
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
|2. The Creeping Creatures|| Grady Gator|
Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur
Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
- Main article(s): Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
The single "Stealin' Stan" credit seems to support both the disguise and the culprit.
|115. If You Can't Scooby-Doo the Time, Don't Scooby-Doo the Crime|| Ghost of Stealin' Stan (uncredited)|
Prisoner 1 (credited as "Prisoner 2")