Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
* Physical appearance is missing details.
* History is missing details.
* Gold Key adaptation is missing details.
John Maxwell is a movie director, and Daphne Blake's uncle.
John is a Caucasian male with dark brown hair.
Takes pride in his movie directing, and hopes to make a good movie he'd been working on.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
John's stuntman, Carl, used for the Ape Man, wore the costume to try and sabotage the film making people on set think it had come to life. He did this because he hadn't been given the leading male role.
Gold Key Comics adaptation
- It's never explained how he's Daphne uncle -- such as being a biological relative or if he's only her uncle by marriage (assuming that he's married).
- If he's biologically related to Daphne, then he must be the brother of Daphne's mom, which would make Daphne's mom's maiden name "Maxwell".
- If he's only her uncle by marriage, then he's either the husband of Daphne's mom's sister or Daphne's dad's sister (assuming either of Daphne's parents has a sister).
- John Maxell is only either called Uncle John or Mr. Maxwell, but the assistant director refers to him as "J.J.".
- It's unknown what the second "J" is supposed to stand for, but it most likely stands for John's middle name.