|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
John Maxwell is a movie director, and Daphne Blake's uncle.
He is a Caucasian male with dark brown hair.
Insert details here.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
John's stuntman, Carl, used for the Ape Man, wore the costume to try and sabotage the film making people on set think it had come to life. He did this because he hadn't been chosen for the lead instead.
- It's never explained how he's Daphne uncle---such as being a biological relative or if he's only her uncle by marriage (assuming that he's married).
- If he's biologically related to Daphne, then he must be the brother of Daphne's mom, which would make Daphne's mom's maiden name "Maxwell."
- If he's only her uncle by marriage, then he's either the husband of Daphne's mom's sister or Daphne's dad's sister (assuming either of Daphne's parents has a sister).
- John Maxell is only either called Uncle John or Mr. Maxwell, but a crewmember refers to him as "JJ."
- It's unknown what the second "J" is supposed to stand for, but it most likely stands for John Maxell's middle name.