|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Aunt Europa (single appearance)
- Resort guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Police car
|Uncle Dan||He reproduced the Giant Buddha statue.|
|Uncle Dan operating the Giant Buddha Statue||Originally wanted to make the Buddha dance for his wife, but became angry when she burned her wedding ring.|
- Velma almost burned her glasses at a ceremony to release precious material things, but didn't because they were given to her by her Nana.
- Daphne not only has her Aunt Europa and Uncle Dan in town, but she reveals that the local police chief and judge are also her uncles.
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #74 (October 2016).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Daphne implies it's okay to bend the law as long as you have family on it.