|This needs a stretch.|
A spiritual ceremony given by Daphne Blake's Aunt Europa is disrupted when a giant statue of the Buddha comes to life.
Insert details here.
- Aunt Europa (single appearance)
- Resort guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Police car
|Uncle Dan||He was the one who had the Giant Buddha statue that "came alive" reproduced as an anniversary present to his wife.|
|Uncle Dan operating the Giant Buddha Statue||Originally wanted to make the Buddha dance for her, but became angry when she burned her wedding ring.|
- Velma Dinkley almost burned her glasses at a ceremony to release precious material things. "These vintage glasses mean an awful lot to me. They belonged to Nana," she thinks.
- Daphne Blake not only has her Aunt Europa and Uncle Dan in town, but she reveals that the local police chief and judge are also her uncles.