|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Fred takes the gang to the Nautical History Museum which is owned by his childhood friend, Albert Sylver, when the ghost of Long Gone Slivers comes back from the dead to reclaim his treasure.
Insert details here.
- Lisa Melville (single appearance)
- Albert Sylver (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Businessmen (single appearance)
- Ghost of Long Gone Slivers (single appearance)(Albert Sylver's disguise)
- Long Gone Slivers (only time mentioned)
- Party guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Captain Goodman (single appearance)
- Coast guard officer (single appearance)
- Chefs (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Nautical History Museum
- Control room
- Albert Sylver's office
- Upper deck
|Businessmen||They were looking for Albert.|
|Albert Sylver as the Ghost of Long Gone Slivers||To scare off the buisnessmen.|
|Businessmen||Albert had accepted a donation for his last expedition from them and he paid them back, but then they wanted more.|
"Aaaar!" Writer Robbie Busch, artist Scott Neeley and Heroic Age turn toward a storm cast by Long Gone Slivers in "Kickin' Pirate Booty." The characters have a little more salt to them than usual, and aye, but Daphne bedecked in a purple glittering gown is a fetching addition to any crew. The Gang pieces together the clues and finds their formula for mystery set adrift in favor of a clever twist.