A long-running theme of having the various incarnations of Daphne Blake getting kidnapped or captured by the antagonist. Her nickname is "Danger-prone Daphne".
- Decoy for a Dognapper: Kidnapped and tied to a post by the Indian Witch Doctor.
- A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts: Chased by Frankenstein into a dungeon.
- Which Witch is Which?: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by the Witch and the Zombie.
- Go Away Ghost Ship: Kidnapped and chained up by the Ghost of Redbeard, along with Fred and Velma.
- Mystery Mask Mix-Up: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by the Scare Pair.
- Sandy Duncan's Jekyll and Hyde: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by Zalia Z. Fairchild.
- The Haunted Candy Factory: A candy machine malfunctioned, engulfing her and the others in taffy.
- A Frightened Hound Meets Demons Underground: Stuck inside a piano with a sheet over her head by the Demon.
- The Creepy Creature of Vulture's Claw: Grabbed by the Mantis and left tied up in the gardener's building.
- A Menace in Venice: Tied up in a sack by the Ghostly Gondolier and later locked in a cell.
- The Wizard of Ooze: Trapped in a net high in a tree with the others, with alligators below and a beaver gnawing on the tree to make it a deathtrap.
- Scooby the Barbarian: Kidnapped and put in a cell by Olaf the Terrible and Viking pirates.
- Scooby of the Jungle: Kidnapped and put in a cage by Randar the Ape Man.
- Scoobsie: The Phantom of the Soaps tried to kidnap Daphne, but she was rescued by Scrappy-Doo.
- The Scooby Coupe: Kidnapped and put in a cage along with Shaggy by the Specter of Sports Cars.
- Ghosts of the Ancient Astronauts: Held prisoner in a zombie village.
- Scoobra Kadoobra: Kidnapped and put into a sleep by Maldor the Malevolent.
- It's A Wonderful Scoob: Tied up by Time Slime, his slave in an alternate future.
- Wanted Cheddar Alive: Kidnapped and tied up by the Cheese Monster along with Fred, Shaggy and Velma.
- The Computer Walks Among Us: Kidnapped and eaten by Dinkley 2000 along with Fred and Shaggy.
- Big Scare in the Big Easy: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by the Leland Brothers.
- High-Tech House of Horrors: Kidnapped and put in a tube by Shari.
- New Mexico, Old Monster: Kidnapped and put in a giant bird cage by the Wakumi.
- E-Scream: The Osomons capture a virtual Daphne in a box.
- Revenge Of The Man Crab: Kidnapped and put in a cage by the Man-Crab.
- In Fear Of The Phantom: Kidnapped and bound and gagged by the Phantom, whilst disguised as Thorn.
- Escape From Mystery Manor: Kidnapped and chained to a couch by Danny Darrow.
- The Siren's Song: Kidnapped and tied up along with the others by the Fish Freaks.
- The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!: Tied to an airplane seat with wrapping paper and gagged with a pacifier by Crybaby Clown.
- Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!: Kidnapped and tied up by the Joker and the Penguin along with Fred, Velma and Shaggy.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers:
- Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights: Kidnapped and tied up by Mastermind.
- Scooby-Doo! Unmasked:
- Zombie Island: Restrained by the magic of a voodoo doll by Simone Lenoir.
- The Witch's Ghost: Restrained by a magic tree root created by Sarah Ravencroft.
- Monster of Mexico: Kidnapped and tied up and blindfolded by the museum guide.
- The Loch Ness Monster: Restrained by associates of Mcintyre along with her cousin, Shannon.
- Pirates Ahoy!: Kidnapped and tied to a mast by pirates of Captain Skunkbeard along with the rest of the gang.
- The Samurai Sword: Restrained by the power of the Black Samurai along with the rest of the gang except for Shaggy and Scooby. Also captured along with Velma and Miyumi by a Remote Pacific Island Tribe and nearly married against their wills to the their chief.
- Music of the Vampire: Kidnapped and tied between two trees by Fangenschanz. Also kidnapped by Van Helsing later.
- Scooby-Doo: Kidnapped, bound and gagged by the Luna Ghost and then had her soul taken later on.
- Monsters Unleashed: Restrained by the Tar Monster along with the rest of the gang (except for Scooby-Doo).
- Scooby-Doo! and the Farmyard Fright: The scarecrow grabs Daphne and run off with her, but she escapes when he runs out of energy.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Deep-Sea Diver: The Ghost of Monsoon Max throws a net over the gang, but Daphne escapes. She is then grapped by Monsoon Max and dragged away to the back of the ship. She is then stuff in a bench-box compartment and later found by the gang.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery 3: The Haunting of Pirate Cove: Daphne is kidnapped by Captain Purplebeard while the gang is clue hunting, with only a threatening ransom note left behind. After Purplebeard is unmasked, Scooby sniffs out Daphne by some candy she had dropped on the ground to lead the gang to her.
- The Swamp Witch: Retells the kidnapping of Daphne in Which Witch is Which?
- The Ghosts of Grimstone Castle: Retells the kidnapping of Daphne in A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
- The Ghost of Redbeard: Retells the kidnapping of Daphne, Fred, and Velma in Go Away Ghost Ship.
- Custard's Next-To-Last Stand: Daphne, Fred, and Velma are tied to a stake and held for ransom by stereotyped native Americans.
- A Mad Mad Mad Mad Man: Dr. Jickle knocks the gang out with gas, and restrains Daphne for knife-throwing practice.
- The Four Flushers: a criminal gang of dog caretakers kidnap the gang so that Scooby-Doo will be forced to impersonate his deceased relative and get them money from the bank.
- The Really Big Show: Daphne and Fred are tied up near a barrel of dynamite with a fuse lit for it to explode.
- The Balloon Busters: Daphne, Fred, and Velma are bound and gagged by Fylon the balloon master.
- Scooby in the Booby Hatch!: Put in an asylum by her Aunt Mildred.
- Revenge, Inc.: Trapped in her own mind by a hypnotic ray.
- Scooby-Doo in The Dragon's Eye Conclusion: Just Deserts: The whole gang was tied up by the villain.
- The Perilous Pendulum: Bound in a "Pit and the Pendulum" deathtrap along with the rest of the gang.
- A Real Steal: Daphne and Velma are captured and tied up by zombie outlaws who are robbing a shopping mall.
- Scooby-Doo's unused opening: Kidnapped, bound and gagged by the Creeper, Frankenstein and the Phantom Shadow.