|This needs a stretch.|
Kitchen Frightmare is the tenth episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo's favorite chef is finally opening his own restaurant, but a monstrous Yeti threatens the opening night. The gang has to solve the mystery before dessert is served, and Shaggy and Scooby have to resist eating all the food that's meant for the customers!
Insert details here.
- Billy (single appearance)
- Cheese Volcano customers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Children (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Ice cream man (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cheese sandwich (single appearance)(hallucination)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cheese man
- Fire hydrant
- Jeff Howard's cane (main story and flashback)
- Yeti costume (main story and flashback)
- Cheese Volcano
- The Mystery Machine
- Ice cream truck
|Line cook|| He was tired of having the cheese man figure always being pointed towards him for doing a bad job.|
He kept around after quitting, making threats and laughing menacingly.
|Jeff Howard as the Yeti||His apartment was right on top of the kitchen of Cheese Volcano and the noise kept him awake at night, so he wanted to shut it down.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Michael-Leon Wooley||Chazz Larkin|
|Bryce Papenbrook|| Line cook|
|Fred Tatasciore|| Yeti|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Appetite"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Finnegan Schwartz||N/A|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Mystery Machine is parked straight across to the right from the restaurant, yet the gang are walking to the entrance from the back of the restaurant. This would mean that they would have to had been somewhere else in the city beforehand.
In other languages
|Greek||Ένα Γιέτι στο Εστιατόριο||A Yeti at the Restaurant|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 10, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Liu, Ed (October 19, 2015). "Cartoon Network Premieres for October 19, 2015: "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!", "Wabbit," "Teen Titans Go!", and More". Toonzone. Retrieved October 20, 2015.
- ↑ Bryce Papenbrook (October 27, 2015). "Excited to share that I played the Line Cook & a Cheese Sandwich in Be Cool Scooby-Doo! Kitchen Frightmare on Cartoon Network. Check it out here | http://bit.ly/208Cyzu #ScoobyDoo". Facebook. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Screama Donna|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|Me, Myself, and A.I.|