Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the construction toys. For the company, The LEGO Group.
LEGO is a popular line of construction toys manufactured by The LEGO Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company's flagship product, Lego, consists of colourful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, minifigures and various other parts. Lego bricks can be assembled and connected in many ways, to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots. Anything constructed can then be taken apart again, and the pieces used to make other objects.
On January 23, 2015, the Lego Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products announced that they were manufacturing licensed products of Scooby-Doo, beginning at five sets and to be sold in stores from August the same year. In addition, Warner Bros. Animation will produce a 22-minute TV special, to be followed by a series of direct-to-video films by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, in the years to come.
- 75900 Mummy Museum Mystery
- 75901 Mystery Plane Adventures
- 75902 The Mystery Machine
- 75903 Haunted Lighthouse
- 75904 Mystery Mansion
- In the teaser of the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode, Toy Scary Boo, the "living" Spaceman Swinton dolls build a long ladder out of building bricks resembling LEGO.
- ↑ Keene, Allison (January 23, 2015). "First Official Look at the New SCOOBY-DOO LEGO Set; Animated Special to Follow". Collider.