Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the film. For other uses, see LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch.|
LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood is a direct-to-video film, based upon the LEGO Scooby-Doo! first wave, which in turn is based upon Hanna-Barbera's Scooby-Doo Saturday morning cartoons. It is the first LEGO film, after the TV special, and was released digitally on April 12, 2016, then on on Blu-ray and DVD on May 10.
The Scooby gang win a contest to visit an old Hollywood movie studio, which is not only threatened by developers, but a series of movie monsters, too.
Insert details here.
|Atticus Fink||He wanted to buy Brickton Studios.|
|Boris Karnak, Jr.||He was upset that Brickton Studios was making love comedies instead of scary movies like they used to.|
|Drella Diabolique||Creepy appearence.|
|Atticus Fink as the Headless Horseman||To scare everyone away so Chet would sell the studio to him.|
|Boris Karnak, Jr. as the Mummy and Zombie||To bring back his father's movies and save the studio.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Brand New World"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Finnegan Schwartz||N/A|
The following credits are how they are displayed on-screen (or as close as possible).
- Hanna-Barbera and Warner Bros. Animation Present
- Starring: Frank Welker, Grey Griffin, Matthew Lillard, Kate Micucci
- Casting and Voice Director: Collette Sunderman
- Edited By: Craig Paulsen
- Music By: Robert Kral
- Line Producer: Rebecca Palatnik
- Co-Producer: Alan Burnett
- Executive Producer: Sam Register
- Executive Producers: Jill Wilfert and Jason Cosler
- Story By: Heath Corson and Duane Capizzi
- Teleplay By: Jim Krieg
- Based Upon Characters Created By Hanna-Barbera Productions
- Produced and Directed By: Rick Morales
- Cast: Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo/Fred Jones, Grey Griffin as Daphne Blake, Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers, Kate Micucci as Velma Dinkley, Dee Bradley Baker as Sea Creature/Walt/Zombie, J.B. Blanc as Atticus Fink/Director, Christian Lanz as Byran Lakeshore/Mummy, Scott Menville as Junior, Cassandra Peterson as Drella Diabolique, James Arnold Taylor as Chet Brickton/Narrator
- Production Manager: Angela O'Sullivan
- Assistant Production Managers: Brittney V. Lewis, Jane Cohen
- Art Director: Nollan Obena
- Character Design: Angela Song Mueller, Zac Plucinski
- Prop Design: Norm Ryang
- Background Design: Enzo Baldi, Alan M. W. Simmons
- Visual Development: Joe Binggeli, Denise Fuller, Pete Oswald, Thomas Yamaoka
- Texture Artists: Claire Lenth, Maribel Pozos
- Storyboard: Sarah Arakaki, Jen Bennett, Brendan Clogher, Curt Geda, Kathryn Marusik, Doug Murphy, Chris Rutkowski, William Ruzicka, Jim Shellhorn
- Storyboard Revision: Emi Yonemura
- Animation Supervisor: Dougg Williams
- Lighting Supervisor: Daniel Eaton
- CGI Animation Services: Xentrix Studios Pvt. Ltd.
- Production Supervision: Nandish Domlur, Sanjee Gupta, Sunil Gupta, Shenaz Khan
- Production Staff: Deepika Anvekar, Andrea Moses
- Creative Producer: Viren Patil
- Art Director: Venky
- Animation Director: Jeevan Anand NK
- Asset Supervisor: Dheeraj Joseph
- CG Supervisor: Mythravarun Vepakomma
- FX Supervisor: Rahul Nagpal
- Asset Leads: Sachin Shankar, Tharuna N, Mohan Kumar B C
- Character TD: Bharat S
- Animation Lead: Anil LP
- Lighting & Compositing Lead: Abdul Majeed K V
- Rendering Lead: Srikant Panda
- CGI Pipeline: Joseph Tom, Srikant Sriram, Srinivasan Chandrasekaran
- RND: Phani Madhav, Pravin Gadge
- Modeling: Venkatratnam Naidu, Mayank Manderiya, Gautham Ranjit, Joshva P J, Satyajit Maurya, Muthukumar E
- Texturing: Manoj Mohan, Anup G John, Chetan Kumar P M, Mahammad Rafiulla, Ajeesh C, Shalini Narayana Swamy, Tejas Shivaram, Narendra Dev Meghwal, Ria Banerjee, Reyya Vidya
- Lookdev: Ankur Rastogi
- Rigging: Dikshant Kumar, Anoop M V, Rahul Sareen
- Animation: Shakeer P, Rohit Kanda, V K Vilva Bharat, Vedant Sunder Rajan, Shobhit Bharadwaj, Sudhir Sambarapu, Sai Preetham Tej, Deepak Chandrasekaran, Kotishwar Reddy, Suresh Karkera, Junish Thomas, Rohit Gondane, Debanjana Talukedar
- FX: Agnimitra Sarkar, Ashish Sharma, Swapnil Jadhav
- Lighting: Sageesh KV, Sarath Mony S, Rahul Sathyan, Pradeep Verghese
- Compositing: Lokesh Mani, Jagadish Rangaiyah, Rakshith Hoskote, Vivek Verma, Sameer Kumar
- Post Production Executive: Greg Emerson
- Post Production Manager: Matt Singer
- Recording Facility: Salami Studios
- Recording Machine Operators: Jeff O. Collins, Sarah Baluch
- Supervising Dialogue / ADR Editor: Mark E. Keatts
- Dialogue / ADR Editors: Kelly Foley Downs, Patrick Foley, Michael Garcia
- Post Production Sound Services: Atlas Oceanic Sound and Picture
- Color Correction: CCI Digital
- Online Editor: Darren Griffiths
- Assistant Editor: Gabriel Thorburn
- Music Editor: Christine Luethje
- Featured Songs:
- Production Administrator: Candi Purugganan
- Production Support: Cher Bentley, Tina Fallah, Tamara Miles, Celeste Moses, Kira Tirimacco, Renee Toporzysek
- Casting Administrator: Liz Carroll
- Production Accounting: Yadira Davis, Luisa Guzman, Debbie Lindquist, Maral Simonian, Athena Wingate
- Business & Legal Affairs: Lori Blackstone, Sharmalee Lall, Rebecca Mathany, Bonnie Negrete, Joulene St. Catherine
- Special Thanks To: Joe Ruby and Ken Spears, Matthew James Ashton, Nicholas Groves, Emmett Condon, Soren Morup, David Cross
- Production Supervision: James L. Davidson, Bobbie Page
- Production Management: Ed Adams
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jay Bastian, Jeff Prezenkowski
- This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Any unauthorized duplication, copying, distribution, exhibition or use may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- ©2016 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc. and The LEGO Group.
- SCOOBY-DOO and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and Hanna-Barbera.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the LEGO Minifigure figurine and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
- Country of first publication: United States of America
- Warner Bros. Animation, Inc. is the author of this film/motion picture for the purposes of Article 15 (2) of the Berne Convention and all national laws giving effect thereto.
- W-B Animation
- Kidzworld originally reported a May 3 release, before Warner Bros. Home Entertainment officially announced it as May 10.
- The voice actress of Verona Dempsey was uncredited.
- Crystal Cove was originally the hometown of the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated incarnation of the gang. It's unknown if Crystal Cove is the hometown of all the LEGO depictions of the gang.
- The monsters shown in Boris Karnak's movie posters are extremely similar in appearance to the gang's previous foes; Headless Horseman, Pharaoh Scamses and the Zombie.
- Drella Diabolique is a parody of Elvira, also played by Cassandra Peterson.
- Boris Karnak is a play of horror icon Boris Karloff. It should be noted that Lon Chaney Sr. was called "The Man of a Thousand Faces," not Karloff.
- Atticus Fink is a play on Atticus Finch, a character from the novel, To Kill A Mockingbird.
- LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood Blu-ray Disc/DVD combo released by Warner Home Video on May 16, 2016.
- LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood DVD released by Warner Home Video.
- Buy at iTunes (US)