|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
LEGO Scooby-Doo! in Donuts Save the Day! is the first online stop motion short, produced by Stoopid Buddy Stoodios, to promote the first wave of LEGO's Scooby-Doo! theme. It was originally uploaded to LEGO's YouTube account on August 11, 2015, then on the next day on the LEGO Scooby-Doo! subsite. It was written by Jim Krieg.
Insert details here.
- Vampire (first appearance)(no lines)(Big Bob Oakley's disguise)
- Big Bob Oakley (first appearance)(no lines)
- Swamp Monster (first appearance)(no lines)Template:Mr. Brown's disguise
- Mr. Brown (first appearance)(no lines)
- Mummy (first appearance)(no lines)(Dr. Najib's disguise)
- Dr. Najib (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)
- Headless Horseman (first appearance)(no lines)Template:Elwood Crane's disguise
- Elwood Crane (single appearance)(no lines)
- Black Knight (first appearance)(no lines)Template:Mr. Wickles's disguise
- Mr. Wickles (first appearance)(no lines)
- Lighthouse Keeper (first appearance)(no lines)(Verona Dempsey's disguise)
- Verona Dempsey (first appearance)(no lines)
- Headless Horseman's horse (first appearance)(no lines)
- Mystery Inc. (first appearance)
|Dr. Najib as the Mummy||Not mentioned.|
|Elwood Crane as the Headless Horseman||Not mentioned.|
|Mr. Wickles as the Black Knight||Not mentioned.|
|Verona Dempsey as the Lighthouse Keeper||Not mentioned.|
|Mr. Brown as the Swamp Monster||Not mentioned.|
|Big Bob Oakley as the Vampire||Not mentioned.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
- The title is based on the metaphorical save of the episode, there aren't any real donuts in the short.
- There was another online stop motion short before this, produced by Brotherhood Workshop.
- The only monster/culprit who didn't appear was the Ghost/Bluestone the Great (and they don't appear in any of the following either).
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
Fred: Shaggy! Scooby! What happened?
- ↑ @jim_krieg (September 15, 2015). "@ScoobySnackFact Have you seen the Lego Scooby shorts?". Twitter. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|-||Stoopid Buddy Stoodios' LEGO Scooby-Doo! web shorts||LEGO Scooby-Doo! in Doorway Debacle|