Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Pan lute player (single appearance)
- Lute player (single appearance)
- Officious dwarf (single appearance)
- Judge (single appearance)
- Constable (single appearance)
- Puny sword puller (single appearance)
|Ewan McEwan||To make publicity for his castle.|
|Shane Flinty||Angry that he is not the king of the Renaissance Faire.|
|Jamison Steven Ripley operating the Glasburgh Dragon||He wanted to find the treasure.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"The Ghosts of You and Me"||Credits||Less Than Jake||N/A|
- Glasburgh is a play off the Scottish cities Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||El Vuelo del Dragón||The Dragon's Fly|
|Greek||Ο Δράκος της Γλασκόβης||The Dragon of Glasgow|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Recipe for Disaster|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Uncle Scooby and Antarctica|