Larry is a name of a person, either real or fictional. It may refer to the following:
- Larry: A member of the Three Stooges, who ran 3 Stooges Ghost Town. He appeared as a "celebrity guest" in the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episodes, Ghastly Ghost Town and The Ghost of the Red Baron.
- Larry Fine: The real-life vaudevillian actor and member of the Three Stooges, who his animated counterpart was based on.
- Larry Harmon: An American actor who did the voice impersonation of Stan Laurel when his caricature was a "celebrity guest" in the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode, The Ghost of Bigfoot.
- Larry: A would-be restaurant owner in the DC Comics story, The Beat of the Bayou Beast.
- Larry: A fictional dog from a movie shown in the Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated episode, The Grasp of the Gnome.