|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
After a bad experience from the past with lightning, Dr. Phibes creates a machine from his space station that causes thunderstorms across the world. Uncle Albert informs Shaggy and Scooby to face this rather than hide in the basement. Now Scooby must face his fear of lightning, as he and Shaggy work on a way to stop Phibes.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Phineus Phibes (main story and flashback)
- Agent 1
- Agent 2
- Agent 3
- Agent 4
- Agent 7
- Agent 10 (no lines)
- Agent 11 (no lines)
- Agent 12 (no lines)
- Agent 13 (no lines)
- Dr. Trebla
- Santa Claus (only time mentioned)
- Ion bombardment device
- Scooby Snack
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Scott Menville|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Jeff Bennett|| Dr. Phineus Phibes|
|Jim Meskimen|| Robi|
|Casey Kasem||Dr. Albert Shaggleford|
- Scooby is afraid of lightning.
- Agents 2, 3, and 7 are a part of UFO club. Agent 2 is called "Blothar" and Agent 7 is called "Bernie" (which sounds more like it might be his real name).
- They played less villainous roles in this episode (especially Agent 2), but only because they were duped into helping the heroes due to their high gullibleness.
- Super Scooby Snack: Super speed.
- Mystery Machine transformation: Space shuttle.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Phibes seemingly has an alien on his team to begin with, so his fear and the need for the UFO club to seek out the "aliens" (as if it's a momentous ocassion) are redundant.
In other languages
|Greek||Η Αστραπή Χτυπάει Δυο Φορές||Lightning Strikes Twice|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Efectos Insospechados||Unsuspected Effects|
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!: Volume 2 DVD released by Warner Home Video on July 8, 2008.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: Volume 4 - Spooked Bayou DVD released by Warner Home Video on October 19, 2010.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Smart House|| Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!|
|Don't Feed the Animals|