|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Tiger Epstein (single appearance)
- Evil doubles of Mystery Inc. (single appearance)
- Dink's Diner waitress (single appearance)
- Dink's Diner customers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dink's Diner chef (single appearance)(no lines)
- Henky Hamburgers chef (single appearance)
- Henky Hamburgers waitress (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bron's Diner waitress (single appearance)
- Bron's Diner chef (single appearance)
- Kung Fu students (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
|Evil doubles of Mystery Inc.||Defrauding restaurants with fake credit cards.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story: Michael Kraiger
- Art: Ernie Colon
- Colors: Trisha Mulvihill
- Letters: Ken Lopez
- Editor: Bronwyn Taggart
- One way to tell them apart is that "Fred" and "Daphne" wear black accessories.
- Scooby is instantly known by the Kung Fu students.
- Disguises: None.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 2 (spelled "Ruh-oh").
- "Zoinks" count: 3.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- On page 10, panel 1, when Scooby wakes up under the blanket, the left side is brown like Scooby's fur.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Fred's double: But we would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those funny-looking kids!