Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Uncle Ned (single appearance)
- Circus performers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Hot dogs
- Cotton candy
- Daphne's nail file
- Scooby Snacks (mentioned)
- Velma's fingerprint print
- Flea circus
- Flea jar
|Ringmaster Rick||He was spying on the gang. His constant scratching also made the other acts keep away from him.|
|Ringmaster Rick using trained fleas||To steal the box office receipts.|
- Scott Beatty--writer
- Scott Neely--artist
- David Rodriguez--colorist
- Travis Lanham--letterer
- Chynna Clugston Flores--ass. editor
- Scott Peterson--editor
- Ned is called "Uncle Ned" by everyone.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0 (although Scooby & Shaggy are given incentive with boxes if they were to catch the crook while guarding the office).
- The title puns off the phrase "locked room mystery," a kind of detective story in which a crime is committed in a locked room and there seems to be no way the criminal could have gotten in or out.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- In the second panel of page 1, Fred asks, "Do you boys smell a mystery?", but Shaggy answers Velma.
Ringmaster Rick: And I would have gotten away with it if I had just taken a flea and tick dip.
Velma: ...I spy with my little eye some hard-bitten fleas on the way to the big house.