|This needs a stretch.|
Needed: History needs a little more detail on the different outings there.
The Malt Shop was one of the gang's local hang outs.
- Jumbo pink lemonade
- Liverwurst a la mode sandwich
- Super-duper sandwich
- Hot fudge sundae with a pickle on top
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
A newspaper the gang read at the shop pointed them to investigate the old lighthouse and Mrs. Cutler. After solving the mystery, they went here for pink lemonades and they found out that they are the topic on the news because of their mystery-solving skills.
Everyone but the gang went to the Malt Shop when the lights went out at the barn dance.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
- It's not explicitly confirmed, but it could be retconned into being situated in Coolsville, the town the gang grew up in as depicted in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.
- In the changing times, it seems that the malt shop is no longer open, with the gang having spent some of their time at soda shops instead like in Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase and the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode, It's Mean, It's Green, It's the Mystery Machine.