|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Batman (first comic appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Robin (first comic appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Man-Bat (single appearance)(no lines)(main story and flashback)(transformation)
- Dr. Kirk Langstrom (single appearance)(main story and flashback)(redeemed)
- Bat-robbers (single appearance)(Robbers' disguise)
- Robbers (single appearance)
- Joker (first time mentioned in a comic)
- Penguin (first time mentioned in comic)
- Sonny & Cher (indirectly mentioned)
- Harlem Globetrotters (indirectly mentioned)
- Davy Jones (indirectly mentioned)
- Jerry Reed (indirectly mentioned)
- Josie and the Pussycats (indirectly mentioned)
- Cass Elliot (indirectly mentioned)
- Jimmy Olsen (first mentioned)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mystery Analysts of Gotham City (first mentioned)
- Unnamed town
- Gotham City (flashback only)
- Man-Bat serum
- Giant skateboard
- Man-Bat antidote
- Fishing net
- Bat-robber mask
- Mystery Inc. met Batman and Robin in the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episodes, The Dynamic Scooby-Doo Affair and The Caped Crusader Caper. The run-ins they had with many of the celebrities they had at the same time are also indirectly mentioned.
- The batarang appears for the first time, which hadn't appeared in The New Scooby-Doo Movies, possibly because it was seen as too violent at that point for Scooby-Doo.
- The gang's invite to the Mystery Analysts' convention sets up the next story, Who's Scared?.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Daphne generalises their last encounter with Joker and Penguin, but this did happen twice (three, if one counts the Scooby-Doo segment in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode, Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!, as being canon).
- Buy from DC Comics