Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
* Physical appearance; clothing.
Mark worked for Dr. Phineus Phibes as a techie.
Mark is a Caucasian male, with brown hair and a thin mustache, and wears large frameless glasses.
Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
Insert details here. (Smart House)
Insert details here. (Don't Feed the Animals)
Insert details here. (Almost Ghosts)
Insert details here. (Big Trouble)
Insert details here. (Shaggy and Scooby World)
Insert details here. (Almost Purr-fect)
Insert details here. (The Many Faces of Evil)
Insert details here. (Super Scary Movie Night)
Insert details here. (Runaway Robi)
Insert details here. (Scooby Dudes)
Insert details here. (Zoinks the Wonder Dog)
Insert details here. (Uncle Albert Alert)
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!
- Ricky seems to be a parody of Napoleon Dynamite, and Mark is a parody of Napoleon's brother Kip.
- He looked sort-of redeemed at the end of Smart House and Don't Feed the Animals, but it doesn't stick.
- In Almost Ghosts and Big Trouble, Mark wore a robe reminiscent of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, backed up by Ricky wearing clothes similar to Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.