Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Needed: Synopsis. (Not copied from Comics.org or any other site.)
Jerry Sloane, creator of the comic-book character Blue Scarab, is threatened by his own creation come to life.
Insert details here.
- Professor Finster (single appearance)
- Blue Scarab (comic character) (single appearance)(picture)
- Doctor (single appearance)
- Editor (single appearance)
- Waitress 1 (single appearance)
- Lynne (single appearance)
- Karen (single appearance)
- Professor Finster's lab
- Jerry Sloane's studio
- Filing room
- Jerry Sloane's bedroom
- Editor's office
- Drive-thru restaurant
|Harvey Jones||His spelling was mocked. He easily slipped into Jerry Sloane's bedroom.|
|Harry||He saw himself as a better writer than Jerry Sloane.|
|Harry as the Blue Scarab||He saw himself as a better writer compared to Sloane.|
- Mark Evanier reused this story for the pilot episode of Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (first series), The Scarab Lives!.
- Shaggy is a terrible speller.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- When Shaggy appears in his Blue Scarab costume, Fred and Velma respond by saying, "Is it a bird?" and "Is it a plane?", respectively, referencing Superman.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On page 5, panel 5, Scooby says, "It time of crisis Shaggy is no help whatsover," when it should be "In time of crisis Shaggy is no help whatsover."
Murray Clark: Why under "A"?